2/52

2/52

Here's our portrait of the week. This was taken on our bed, where we often retreat to for a bit of soft play. Elizabeth loves it, she can roll and sit and bounce around and as long as we keep her away from the edge (all hail kingsize), she's safe. I know we won't be able to do this for long, soon a time will come when we actively discourage her from playing on our bed, so I'm happy to capture this moment. It's also reflective of the week we've had. We have ventured out; lunch with mum friends, visiting my family and a visit from my lovely friend Rekha, but much of the week has been spent inside hiding from grey skies, cuddling up, reading and working. Next week we're hoping to accompany Matt on a trip down to Cornwall (he'll be working). It might not happen as traveling with a little one is proving to be more complicated than we hoped but I'm crossing everything. It would be so good to get away.

5 comments:

  1. Aw she is adorable. Love her little tongue poking out!

    First time reading your blog so I thought I'd say hi! It's nice to find another British blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photo! Hope you get down to Cornwall. We still haven't done a long car/train journey but she'll probably be better than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, lovely shot. What a cute little expression. I am playing along with Jodi too. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I'm so thankful for king size beds as well. So far Harper can't roll off. But not for long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're joining in. She's so adorable! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...