Home shopping

I live in the town that has just been voted the number one place in the UK to raise a family and yet there are no baby shops. Not one. Even Brockley, with no supermarket, bank or chemist, had a fancy kids shoe shop! So when I was asked to write a post about home shopping company K&Co I headed straight to the child and baby section of their site. There I found a pleasing number of baby clothes that would suit Elizabeth down to the ground. Here are my favourites.   

Kandco

The rest of the site is pretty good too. They have all manner of clothes and household items with a solid selection of brands (French connection, Cath Kidson, Dr Martins, Nike, Fred Perry to name a few). So if you're stuck in a small town like me or just can't be bothered to leave the sofa (also like me) then this could be for you.

This post is sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...