1. Imagine you are typing quickly on a keyboard. Use this tapping movement around the eyes, temples and on the forehead for 10 seconds.
2. Place your ring finger on the first pressure point.
3. Move to arch of the eyebrow, apply pressure to the second point.
4. From here move in between the eye brows to the 3rd point.
5. With very light pressure, circle the eye area 3 times from inner to outer eyebrow, underneath the eye and up the bridge of the nose, with your fingers meeting again in between the eyebrows . Do not drag the skin.
6. On the last circle, apply pressure at point 4, pushing upwards towards the ceiling.
7. For point 5, apply the pressure inwards, towards to nose.
8. Applying a little more pressure, lift and slide towards the temples, lifting the eyebrow, gently circle under the eyes three times.
9. On the last circle of the eye socket, stop at the outer corner of the eye and apply pressure to pressure point 7.
10. Now, using your index and middle finger, use static circular movements to the temples three times.
11. Swap back to your ring finger applying pressure point
image and instructions: Oskia