Dumble-adore

this week The Guardian featured an article on bag maker du jour The Cambridge Satchel Company. i’ve been secretly coveting these satchels for a while now and after reading this article i’m pretty much sold. the mother daughter team started making satchels to pay school fees, took their inspiration from Harry Potter and ensure each satchel is hand made in England. what could be better? new neon colours, that’s what:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

all picture's courtesy of so much to tell you

12 comments:

  1. Woah, they are amazing! My BF bought me the tan one for christmas which I love but that pink one is amazing. It doesn't even seem possible that it can be that bright in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally lovely blog, what about follow each others? x

    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange one that I adore :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments :) i think my favourite is the pink. but yeah...sunnies necessary!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the neon orange one! SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so CUTE! I think a bright pop of color is super popular nowadays. I love the last one!

    have a great day,
    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hot pink one is my favorite! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying for a neon bag lately!!

    www.thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing, i want every color. first we loved the yellow babe but right now, loving the pink
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazeballs! I'd love one!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right, a bright pop of colour is a really good way to update your look. Thanks for all the comments. If you like what you see please follow my blog so you dont miss a thing!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...